The only thing you all are rocking are mulletts and 80's hair.
Is there enough room in the back of your car for you, and those 4 guys VTgal? But, I digress. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The only thing you all are rocking are mulletts and 80's hair.
If you look closley to VTGals avatar you will see that she is rocking out to one of our great rock songs.
I think we need to have a concert for all the haters out there. It'll be called Forum Aid. Why call it forum aid you may ask. Well it seems like there is some up tight people on this board, that need some good rock music in their life.
"Bang Your Head"
Bang Your Head.
great idea [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Row, row row your boat? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ten lil Indians? Who let the Dogs out?
btw you all have some ugly ass avatars
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I don't think you are in any position to talk about anyones avatar. one1one? you have a stupid name and avatar.. you are definatly not rocking on!
rock on!
sweet dude!! i wanna grow up and be in a rockin garage band just like you! your my hero
u guys are totally off the chain!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think I saw one of the concerts, small club, right before you're tour through the NorthEast, what was it called YankeeGoHomo heh
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I have been a huge fan of theirs ever since Stolen Goods let me hear their first CD "Couldn't Stand The Trailer Park" I caught a show of theirs at the jam packed Dorchester Community Center and was impressed. Question for the group: With this huge Forum Aid concert upcoming, I know you are looking for bands. My band Willie And The Poorboys will be playing over at the MCI Center (Mecklenberg Correctional Institute btw), but should be able to get on the ol' Leer and roll into town round 11 to do the late show if ya need us. Are you all interested in doing a jam with us? If so let me know. We are in the studio working on some new material that is forum inspired anyway, so this would be a great time for you all to hear some of the material, songs like "Who's The Best..." "Excuses", and "Why Is Everybody Against Us?" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] We are really excited about our new CD titled "Bitchin, Whinin' and Cryin'" . It is more hardcore than our first CD "In The Back Of A Pinto", which was a testament that anything is possible when you try hard enough. Rock on brothers!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks